At WellSpring Homecare Services we take great pride in the quality of service that we provide. What others my view as a right and/or a job we take as a privilege and we value that honor highly. We understand and do not take lightly the invitation into your home to take care of you or your family members. To that end our quality assurance to you is the following:
- WellSpring Homecare Services is licensed by the State of Massachusetts to conduct business as an Employment Agency.
- WellSpring Management Services carries General Liability insurance as well as Workman’s Comp.
- WellSpring Homecare Services does not discriminate in hiring, employment or compensation decisions on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, disability, sex, sexual orientation, ancestry, veteran status or age.
- We abide by all Federal and State laws governing compensations guidelines.
- All of our employees are bonded and insured.
- We carefully select and hire caregivers who understand and embrace the importance of the service they provide.
- Every caregiver passes through a rigorous screening process that includes but is not limited to references, background checks, driving record checks as well as adult protective checks.
- Our new hire orientation offers topics that includes but not limited to: safety, client abuse, CPR, confidentiality, standards for professional conduct, etc.
- Our caregivers are supervised by experienced administrative staff with over twenty five years in the homecare field.
- We are accessible 7 days a week 24 hour a day